Update: Please note that the New Ustream Facebook Application feature described in this article has since been depreciated. It is no longer supported. It has been replaced by Inline Video Playback for Facebook and Twitter. The Inline Playback feature works over both social networks, and is as easy as posting the channel URL to a Facebook wall post or Tweet to implement. There is no application to install or other steps involved. It just requires a channel page that does not have advanced security features on it, like support for Single Sign-On. Read the Inline Video Playback article for more details.
When you broadcast live on Ustream we make sure that your event is viewable everywhere – on your Ustream channel page, on our mobile applications, and on embeds in blogs and websites throughout the internet.
Today we are excited to announce that you can showcase your Ustream events on your Facebook Page – giving you yet another place for your fans to view your content. It is viral, it is customizable, and it is absolutely free for everyone through the new Ustream Facebook Application.
Dead Simple Installation
• Login with your Ustream account and we will automatically populate the application with your content.
Showcase all of your Ustream Content on your Facebook Page
• Live, recorded and upcoming events.
Customize your Application
• Banners, background images, text colors, and more.
Build your Crowd
• Viewers can join your crowd with just two clicks to receive email notifications every time you broadcast live.
Remind Me of an Upcoming Event
• Viewers can choose to share and be reminded via email for an upcoming event with just two clicks.
Increase your Facebook Fans
• Choose to require viewers to like your page on Facebook before accessing your live events.
Invite Friends to Watch
• Viewers can quickly share your live event to their Facebook wall or specifically choose friends to send invitations to.