Great news! Ustream is currently the first and only video platform that is available within Bluemix, IBM’s cloud platform for developers. Developers leveraging the Bluemix platform can easily integrate video into their applications, or simply use it for communicating the benefits of their business. Thanks to the depth of Ustream’s APIs, the Ustream platform can be directly controlled from Bluemix with little hassle.
Bluemix is an implementation of IBM’s Open Cloud Architecture, leveraging Cloud Foundry to enable cloud application developers to rapidly build, deploy, and manage their applications. IBM has partnered with some of the leading SaaS applications to make this possible.
Cloud applications built on Bluemix will
- Reduce time for application/infrastructure provisioning
- Allow for flexible capacity
- Help to address any lack of internal tech resources
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Accelerate exploration of new workloads – social, mobile, big data
To learn more about Ustream’s offering in Bluemix, check out our entry in IBM’s Bluemix blog.