Today’s guest blogger is Hanna Brooks Olsen, an Editorial and Marketing Specialist at creativeLIVE. In a previous life, she was a social media manager.
At this point, most community managers have social media outlets like Twitter and Facebook nailed — but few businesses are using streaming video to build their audience and drive sales. Author and strategist Casey Zeman is out to change that.
In his upcoming three-day course on CreativeLive (free to watch while it airs live!), Casey will walk you through some of the basics of streaming video for business.
What you’ll learn:
- Equipment basics that help make your videos better and your production smoother
- Why streaming video communities matter (though, to be honest, you probably already know this)
- How video can help generate leads and result in sales — yup, actual sales
Why you should listen to Casey:
- He’s the founder of EasyWebinar
- He’s consulted with companies like Dell and Harpercollins about videos for business
- He sometimes wears cool costumes in his videos. Look:
Put streaming video to use for you. Sign up for Casey’s upcoming course here!