We are looking for passionate full-time frontend engineers to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who loves to program and would like to work in an exciting high-growth environment. If you would like to become a key part of a fast-moving company and this sounds interesting, please get in touch.
Apply at once if you match all of the following
- Minimum of 2 years experience in web development
- Aware of new features in HTML, CSS and JS and cannot wait to use them
- You love the whole frontend stack from sitebuild to JS hacking
- Fluency in English
The more these apply to you, the better
- Highly adaptable, pragmatic, goal focused mindset
- Passionate about fast paced execution
- Know-how about testing and agile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with at least one backend language (Node, PHP, etc.)
- You have experience in developing systems working under high load
- You have Node.js knowledge
- You have experience with client-side optimization
Frontend engineers’ task is to develop and maintain the frontend part of our web application codebase. Their main role is to implement features using JS/HTML/CSS covered by unit tests and automated tests. Since we develop high traffic web applications they have to take care of the cross browser functionality and performance with good understanding of browser specialties.
Why join IBM Budapest Lab?
The top reason is to participate in unique, innovative, exciting and challenging projects. We do have other reasons for you, though:
- Local work with a global impact: see your products in use by world-class organizations
- Co-located engineering, design and data science teams: you can get inspiration face-to-face
- High level of freedom and a blameless culture: you can innovate and learn fast
- Flexible working hours: make the best use of your time to learn and work effectively
- Award-winning historical office building in the heart of Budapest: start your day with a good coffee on the panorama terrace after locking up your bike in the guarded storage room and taking a refreshing shower. Grab a snack from the Turo Rudi machine on your way to the floor to ceiling mobile whiteboard walls where you check the ideas from your team’s last Design Thinking workshop.
- Continuous professional challenges and a chance to improve in a dynamically developing organization
- Opportunity to attend world class conferences: you can update your professional world view at Impact, Craft, Crunch, Amuse, Stretch and many more
- Competitive salary and cafeteria package