The Cloud Trust Enablement team works diligently to make IBM Cloud a safe place for our customers to manage their business. We are looking for an engineer who is highly motivated, innovative, and analytical to help us deliver our next generation fraud prevention and risk management solution.
This role is an exclusive opportunity to apply first-rate engineering methods to the challenging and growing fraud and abuse problems plaguing the cloud industry.
- Detect fraud through analytic methodologies.
- Triage and interpret system logs.
- Understand business processes and synthesize potential fraud scenarios and risk indicators.
- Develop prevention and detection systems to combat fraudulent accounts and malicious activities. Leverage historical data, customer usage profiles, and real-time transactional data to support strategies.
- Develop tooling, automation, and frameworks to aid ability in meeting the responsibilities listed above.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Create, manage, and maintain quality assurance test plans according to product specifications.
- Assist with various troubleshooting, automation, and general support related tasks.
- Interact directly with client project team members and operational staff.
- BS Computer Science preferred
- Experience working with very large data sets.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand logs and scripting frameworks
- Kubernetes/clusters knowledge
- Have 1+ year experience in Fraud/Abuse or Security
- Working knowledge of machine learning algorithms including classifiers, clustering algorithms and anomaly detection techniques
- Experience with LogDNA or other log tooling software
- UI development experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools, i.e. Travis, Jenkins, etc.
Why join IBM Budapest Lab?
The top reason is to participate in unique, innovative, exciting and challenging projects. We do have other reasons for you, though:
- Local work with a global impact: see your products in use by world-class organizations
- Co-located engineering, design and data science teams: you can get inspiration face-to-face
- High level of freedom and a blameless culture: you can innovate and learn fast
- Flexible working hours: make the best use of your time to learn and work effectively
- Award-winning historical office building in the heart of Budapest: start your day with a good coffee on the panorama terrace after locking up your bike in the guarded storage room and taking a refreshing shower. Grab a snack from the Turo Rudi machine on your way to the floor to ceiling mobile whiteboard walls where you check the ideas from your team’s last Design Thinking workshop.
- Continuous professional challenges and a chance to improve in a dynamically developing organization
- Opportunity to attend world class conferences: you can update your professional world view at Impact, Craft, Crunch, Amuse, Stretch and many more
- Competitive salary and cafeteria package