Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: 2021.03.15.
You agree to comply with the following terms and conditions in using the IBM Watson Media Site and Cloud Services, in broadcasting via the IBM Watson Media Site or Cloud Services and otherwise interacting with IBM Watson Media Users:
- Cloud Services may not be used in any jurisdiction for unlawful, obscene, offensive, or fraudulent content or activity. Examples of prohibited activities are advocating or causing harm; interfering with or violating the integrity or security of a network or system; evading filters; sending unsolicited, abusive, or deceptive messages; introducing viruses or harmful code; violating third party rights; or streaming content that would constitute offensive speech, including content that could be interpreted as racist or discriminatory, with the latter category specifically including speech that is intended to discriminate based on race or ethnicity, religion, gender or gender expression, or sexual orientation.
- Cloud Services may not be used to upload, stream or otherwise transmit content: (a) that is inappropriate, as reasonably determined by IBM; (b) that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, or violent; or (c) containing fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading offers, statements, claims or representations.
- Cloud Services may not be used in any manner that would infringe, dilute, misappropriate or otherwise violate a third party’s privacy, publicity, or other personal and intellectual property rights.
- Cloud Services are only to be used for authorized and lawful purposes, consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and the rights of others.
- You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other IBM Watson Media Users.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Site or Cloud Services or attempt to gain access to any systems or networks that connect to the Site or Cloud Services except as required to use the Site or Cloud Services in compliance with this Policy.
If you ever believe that an IBM Watson Media User is acting contrary to this Policy, has violated the law or is defrauding, threatening or endangering you, herself or himself or a third party, we urge you to immediately contact the appropriate law enforcement authorities directly for help.